Some of our pots and pans went missing during our recent move, so we’ve had to improvise while cooking. Tonight we made eggs and sausage, and even though we didn’t have a frying pan, I think you’ll like what we came up with.
- Apply cooking oil to a baking sheet.
- Turn your stovetop burner up as high as it can go, and place the cooking sheet directly on the burner.
- Crack two to four eggs on to the sheet.
- The eggs should immediately start smoking.
- Ignore this.
- Your kitchen should now smell like a cabbage being boiled in a dirty leather boot.